Monday, March 2, 2015

Beware the false profit

Is a contentious issue in the online world. The calculator each brand to different results. I argued that the results of what was all that one some say that some of them that Proposition 9 it ambiguous. Some say that the answer to both of them ... that is an issue that has the same investment. The results and methods (The gain results) I want to write an article, I enjoyed reading it.
Actually, not a vague proposition This was then set Only answer 1 and 9 is the process of obtaining different results only.

Which means the mathematical methods used to solve the problem. (Revive Math. 3 well ^ ^) is that this problem is the common denominator. That only a set with the denominator is 6 / g .... then see if the variable g chicken is based on how much they solve. The value of the variable g chicken, then it also divide the answer is 6/6 = 1.
Is it going to be resolved prior to the brackets. Then the answer of the variable to calculate ... the answer is 9 to solve a left-to-right. Is that a different side of the same division. (Actually it is the same) is a 6 divided by 2 to 3 and 3 to multiply out the brackets 3x3 = 9.


If it is a simple proposition I need a back brace draw.
Now we learn mathematics childhood. Teachers have to have strict procedures. Some answers are secondary. Remember that one time Teachers give homework during school holidays only one. Recall that the proposition that provided great Kota between variables. Too many variables The semester's the teacher that I protested. My answer is Why are teachers make The teacher explains how to find the right answers. It's just that I'm not the only plus hard for me to remember my face, floor, then solve it with your friends.
Subject to certain investment Many people say How do I make money Money is being Is a waste of money I think that this will not be judged right or wrong. But I will tell you a story about two stories.
The gold market before the end of 2011, prices were up to ten years. The gold with new investors to invest a lot. Everyone uses the same system as it is to buy, buy no sales loss. Price to buy New Additions Price Hinds. I bought another down Very rich from gold (Because it's only a minute to do it again) I know personally, with the older one. Gold topped 100 million for the acquisition system alone does not sell loss. Friends investors can also make money from multiple massive gold speculation. Ports extended several times.

Looking back on the way up I invest in gold? I invested 10 times earnings just 7 Loss of 3 means that despite the rise. But overpressure was adjusted to cut loss. I cut the deficit to how to invest their own (Elliott Wave).
And by the end of 2011, I found many investors loss is in debt to the steep decline in the global gold market. I turned back to port it. I leave in less than 3 months before the gold market, gold prices have fallen sharply, and why? Because the way I use investment (Elliott Wave) and it tells me that "the boss to leave the market," and I believe it. But the gold price was up to another $ 50 I (I do not blame them but it's a first. I love it ^ ^) I still maintain the gains made during an uptrend. Because out of the game before the price goes down.
Back to see why they are the first group stage loss to be in debt. To return to the way of them. How is their "Only buy no sales loss. Price to buy New Additions Price Hinds. Buy, buy, buy, it fell again .... ".... which at that price it was a pin-up matches it's profitable. Played money But how to do it right. (Here's the money, but it pushes the problem), we thought it was done. I realized again, it falls hard for it. Owe it out .....
The above examples are not to be found only in the gold market only. But can be found on the market with a broad investment. The stock market We had a shrimp soup And earlier, before the year 2012 ... Investors understand that profit is the position is wrong.

I would say hold your investment style, do not misunderstand. Some form of investment it takes you to cut your losses. I know that if you cut your losses as a form of investment in yourself, you can do things correctly. Patient indefinitely Then measure the overall year to year ... some profit out of ten times. I once took a loss on the investment style of its own, it does not. Switch to something else And changing

The position is part of the investment. The loss is legitimate, And profits, it is not always possible to verify that it is correct. I want to bury them in the subconscious that the earnings of the method is very dangerous ...

No comments:

Post a Comment