Monday, March 2, 2015

Traders and Games

Racing with traders

Near the new year, every year, it will be like a holiday of trader. (Do not ask why, ^ 'I do not know, but it's done well as a culture and then), it is much like the rest was demolished and people who bought the game, but never took a play. Is a piece of a racing game Need For Speed ​​Game of the camp would have ever played. I admit that I'm not good at these games I see children playing together, they want to play some more. Then it would be fun I want to try to play, it's fun to play in career mode, where the player must climb from the bottom row. Leading up to the race of the city. The game will allow us to compete in a race to collect the prize money from easy, medium and hard, which the player must pass, and was ranked number one in the field as a whole. To be promoted to the big city to go up.
Easy first-class field in the second field. Each course lasts 4-5 times, I repeat, it is not difficult to win the first game in the field .... then cleared through until the level Easy Medium (Intermediate) This problem was me. ....


         Golf courses in the first place. With hairpin bends (big curve) are both running under the freeway, which if done speed. To force the car very hard, and finished with the stanchion. And a corner of the pier that hinders a lot of speed. There is also a certain edge rubble, soil, which, if it falls into the car, it will slip away. The obstacles to the full as ever.
In the middle, I repeat, is not less than 20 times the play, however, was unable to overtake cars that suck most of the competitors. I also stressed the need to overcome my anger out on top. Pedal repeatedly No matter how slow or brake Whatever it crushed the front of it ... but it's one end of it. Even a shadow of light vehicles in the end I did not see at this point is almost punted joystick in the left hand. (If not, that's the joy of the X-Box for nearly two thousand baht I like that).

          ... And I have to stop playing Otherwise, it would burst a blood vessel in the brain is unmistakable.

I went to one day stop Then days later, I was sitting calmly on. This or that losing is playing. Over the past decade, it is still cool New players can not lose it. Do not remember the second day, I played a few rounds. (Should be at least 50 times), I started overtaking cars plum end of the line. With the end of the second to I climbed higher and higher up from No. 8 to 7 every round of play, I started to do better on a 6 ...... 5 ... ..4 ... .3, and then I saw the light. One end of the And soon I will have a first win in the race in order to climb the ranks of the city is to have a future.

From this, what about us? What happens in the beginning when I came into this game?
           
           I first came into play during the game. I have a little more familiar with the track. The skills of these controls, it stunk. But the expectation is my number one number one and number one ... It's like I'm starting to come into the game the investment distortion do no knowledge (there are very few) are not familiar with the culture, the habits of the market. As I had no familiarity and outs of the race. But I have great expectations and beyond there is money, money, money, rich and very rich, I was repeatedly trading. As I repeatedly stepped on the accelerator in the game I like that. I'm finally overthrown (Fortunately, drove in the game. The bases of the speed 200 km / h is not dead rise not race per ha).

            I passed the first part of the race, with the beaten savagely beat my breast and then stopped to rest the mind. The next day, a new push to sit calmly. Then everything began Developed in a good way How did it happen? This question is not hard to do When you do something one time with it long enough. You are born of knowledge and skills. In the middle, I played it over and no less than 100 times what I have come unawares is.

First I remember details of this race almost every detail. Degrees of each curve curve Stanchion every corner of the square pillar potholes all the time, I remember it as an investment. We invested indefinitely We can recognize patterns of the market in different ways. Increases And more and more familiar with it. Time-moving market, you can almost tell immediately that it would be next to him. However, what form the Indicator to measure how. You will also be able to tell the level of risk of market conditions in each of the precise strength. As in Games I would say that the last few meters to the sharp curve (black spot), what I do is speed. Then paste Strategic curve that I would do. What techniques do to stretch Turning Over Steer or wider. (Depending on the circumstances at the time) that the market for high-risk people. Investor's investment plan for cushioning arising from future risks distortion well.
           
              Another is the skill to control the car. I specialize in all the time I was defeated and returned to the races again. I finished the game with a defeat. But I drove it, I can do Over Steer cornering at high speeds. I can control the steering maneuver stanchion. And the competitors, and more .... In investing if you are with it and give yourself enough time. You will find that your investment will develop skills unconsciously. You might end with a loss End with stress and burnout But believe me, I What you get back valuable than money wasted that kind incomparable. Your investment skills Have expertise in investment I think these things can not be valued, it is the money. Shrimp crisis is that many professional investors, businesses fail. Hundreds of billions of assets becomes insolvent. But soon they come back up in the business and investment again. Not alone as long as they have the skills to invest. Whether they failed many times they can come back to the same property, and more than once for all.

What I want to say to our investors. Every trader is Give time to what you're doing enough. The investment game In the beginning you may feel the loss, and our dreams will never come true. I ask you to remember that. This is a process that everyone goes through. I or somebody went through this point. During the early years of the investment. I invested the money to take a dime. But I rise up against it. I like to play games repeatedly. Well over a hundred Every time I fall Every time I start I remember every detail Also, in the skills I honed more ... If you do this, investors are loss. I would say that you're on the right track. Because the road to investment professionals with the first one as a "loss" on a non-profit .....

No comments:

Post a Comment